It’s amazing to display your Instagram Grid photos feed on a website!
On the setting page you can choose:
- how to customize your feed: by profile or byhashtag, using your profile or a public profile (in this webpage we have used @beautifuldestinations);
- grid settings: number of images displayed at the same time;
- how many rows and columns to display;
- to show a different number of photos for different resolutions (desktop, tablet, smartphone).
Remember that choosing INSTAGRAM GRID PHOTOS feed you can also set:
- a lot of in/out animations;
- type of destination when you click on an image (lightbox effect, Instagram profile, no link, other…);
- configuration of slide speed;
- auto play, stop / timeout / speed auto play;
- lightbox options (show likes count, show author);
- auto reload , time to auto reload;
- margin between each image.
@beautifuldestinations | GRID 2x2
This feature is not more available for the last Api Instagram changes.
If you want to learn more about Instagram grid view and how to customize it in different ways, please read the following articles: