#bobsredmill GRID 4x2, 4 IMAGES REPLACED AT THE SAME TIME, FADE EFFECT, BORDER BETWEEN PICTURES 3px
There are not media published by you with the hashtag bobsredmill. Please choose a different hashtag or publish a picture with the hashtag chosen and try again.
On the Instagram grid view above we are displaying photos published on Instagram by users with the hashtag #bobsredmill, a “… manufacturer of whole grain products”.
Pictures are separated with a border of 3px and 4 Images are replaced at the same time with Fade effect.
Today it’s really simple to share an Instagram Grid on your WordPress website!
In the setting page you can choose:
- how to customize your feed: by profile (you Instagram account or a public account) or by hashtag;
- grid settings: number of images displayed (columns X rows);
- how to insert shortcode grid with a button on WordPress editor.
But remember that if you choose the INSTAGRAM PREMIUM PLUGIN, you can also set:
- Moderation mode, to decide which pictures to publish;
- a lot of in/out animations;
- type of destination when you click on an image (lightbox effect, Instagram profile, no link, other…);
- configuration of slide speed;
- auto play, stop / timeout / speed auto play;
- lightbox options (show likes count, show author);
- auto reload , time to auto reload;
- margin between each image.
Show your photos in a cool grid wall. Grid can be customized in so many ways.
If you want to know more about Instagram feed for Grid view and how to exploit all its features, please read the following articles: