You can follow some different streets to connect Instagram to a wordpress website so you can promote better your pictures and your Instagram profile. We try here to suggest you some of these ways.
1. INSERT A BADGE INSTAGRAM ON YOUR WEBSITE
To make it, you need:
- to access on this webpage https://www.instagram.com/accounts/badges/
- to write your login and password
- to select which kind of badge you want
- to “Copy this code” after you select the badge type
- to paste this code on your website
2. EMBED A SINGLE PHOTO
To embed a single instagram photo on your website you can copy/paste the HTML code that you find by clicking on three dots visibile on the bottom right of the photo.
so the result will be like this picture embedded below:
3. ENJOY INSTAGRAM PLUGIN
With Enjoy Instagram plugin you can connect Instagram to wordpress but also to have a lot of views for your pictures: carousel, grid, badge, album and polaroid.
Enjoy Instagram is available in:
- free version if you want only carousel or grid view for a single hashtag or profile is good
- premium version if you want a product more flexible, with more customization and more effects: multihashtags, more profiles, videos and photos, badge, album and polaroid view but also an awesome moderation panel to decide which photos are to publish.
Which way is right for you?