Shortcodes in WordPress are little bits of code that allow you to do various things with little effort and without writing any code directly. Thanks to the shortcodes you are able to embed files or create objects that would normally require a lot of code in just one single line.
For example, one of the questions that our customers write us usually is : Where and How Can I find shortcodes to display Instagram pictures on my wordpress blog?
We try to answer with a simple solution: the presence of Enjoy Instagram icon on the editor once you have installed our plugin.
when you click on this button you can choose to insert shortcode that displays pictures with carousel, grid, album, polaroid and badge view.
If you want more customizations you need Enjoy Instagram Premium that it has a most power panel like this on image
where you can insert shortcodes also for Polaroid view, Album view and Badge view and customize, in the settings section, a lot of parameters that you visualize also in the shortcode that you make.
For carousel view some of them are:
- the number of pictures to show with carousel (for example): enjoyinstagram_carousel_items_number
- the button for the navigation forward or reward: enjoyinstagram_carousel_navigation
- the number of pictures to show at resolution of 1024px: enjoyinstagram_carousel_1024px
- the use of autoplay: enjoyinstagram_carousel_autoplay
- the use of timeout: enjoyinstagram_carousel_timeout
- the kind of animation: enjoyinstagram_carousel_animatein
- the use of moderation: enjoyinstagram_carousel_moderate