BECOME AN AFFILIATE
When you become an Affiliate you are signing up to join our affiliate program. It’s free to join, easy to apply and requires no technical knowledge.
Affiliate programs such as this are common throughout the web and offer website owners an additional way to profit from their websites. Affiliates generate traffic and sales for commercial websites and in return receive a commission payment.
HOW THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM WORKS
When you join the Affiliate program, you will earn a commission for any sale made by a customer who arrived at our site through one of your links. You’ll be supplied with your own unique referral link which can use to refer users to our site.
You can choose from a range of banners which you can place within your site or marketing materials, or choose to just use your text link. When a user clicks on one of your banners or links and makes a purchase of one of our plugins within 90 days then you will be awarded a commission for the sale.
- You’ll be awarded a 25% commission on the total cost of each sale that you initiate.
- If your referred user makes a purchase within 90 days of using your affiliate link then you are awarded commission for the sale.
- Payments are made once per month, for the previous month. There is no minimum euro (dollar) amount required in order to have your commission paid out.
- Commission payments are made via PayPal, so you must have PayPal in order to receive commissions. (Under certain circumstances we will consider other payment methods – please contact us if you need to discuss other options).
- You must bear all expenses eventually incurred by us in paying monies to you.
- Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we’re prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
- If a person doesn’t allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can’t track them so we can’t pay earnings on that person’s activity.
- If a person clicks a link, they have 90 days before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings. After 90 days, no Affiliate Program earnings apply.
- Earnings appear in your members’ area.
- A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.
- It is not permitted to use this affiliate program as your own personal discount when purchasing one of our products. Commissions won’t be paid out to individuals who abuse the program in this manner.
- It is not permitted to use the affiliate program as part of a coupon/discount site where you offer the affiliate commission as a discount to users.
- Above all, use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives Mediabeta the right to review each and every referral.
If you have any questions then just contact us and we’ll get back to you right away.
Allowed methods of promotion
The way you promote our products and refer potential customers to our products has a direct effect on how many of your referrals are successfully converted into customers and how much you earn in commissions.
Here are a few examples of promotional methods you can use to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about our products, and give them your affiliate referral link;
- Write a review or a blog post about social media, integrating social media content into your website, or our plugins, and link to our site with your referral link;
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Mediabeta srl. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Mediabeta srl. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO GET STARTED
Please note, if you’ve already registered for an account on mediabetaprojects.com, either during checkout or on the Account page, then please sign into that account first before registering as an affiliate using the form below, that way your accounts will be linked.